Effective date: September 9, 2022
Terms & Conditions
Belle Organix’s “The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally” is a five (5) or ten (10) month program. To achieve the best results you should participate fully in the community for the entirety of the program. Long-lasting results require a synergistic change in behavior, a mindset shift, and a new routine.
Clients who enroll as students of the program understand that the content shared in the course is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be used to treat, diagnose, or cure any medical conditions. Client agrees that they are operating at their own risk when deciding to apply any dietary, supplement, or lifestyle recommendations. As of the time of this writing, results within a few months or weeks of implementing the recommended changes are typical but Belle Organix LLC makes no claim that results are guaranteed.
The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally will make the extra effort to earn your satisfaction. We want every client to have success in their hair progression journey. Therefore, for those committing to the Tesla 10 month offer, we promise to continue working with you past the 10 month mark if you have not seen any improvement at all. Keep in mind, members who do see results and provide before and after pictures in the same lighting, in addition to a video testimonial, will receive a gift dream vacation voucher (subject to its terms and conditions) in exchange. Client agrees to allow the use of their messages, before and after pictures, and video testimonials for marketing and promotional content. Every effort will be made to keep our identity private for text and picture testimonials, but video testimonials are only effective if your face is shown.
Clients who have been in The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally program for 10 months and have not seen a change by the 6-month mark after employing all suggested diet, lifestyle, and supplement modifications should contact Belle Organix LLC to request extra support via email. Clients must be reporting their progress monthly throughout enrollment & will be requested to share the content of their meals consumed on a consistent basis. During this troubleshooting process clients will also be required to reorder supplements via the provided links. This way there is no confusion about possible blind spots that could be delaying the process (such as missed supplement doses or hidden ingredients in your diet that may delay your results). Further recommendations regarding lifestyle changes that can be helpful in getting us over the hump (i.e. coffee enemas etc.) may be recommended appropriately.
The supplements and recommendations included in The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally are personalized and customized to you. As a result, you may not share the same supplements and recommendations with others because it may have a detrimental impact to their health. We request that you give them our contact information so that they can receive their own customized support and recommendations, etc. Have them provide your name as a referral, since we would love to reward you for your referral.
Furthermore, you may not share the same supplements and recommendations with other providers while disclosing you were using this to regiment to address hair loss. These supplements have their own indications for other ailments and the synergistic combination of the suggested dosing is not only uniquely for you, but also proprietary industry knowledge. Please share the supplement, diet, and lifestyle suggestions as needed to address the potential for contraindications or prescriptions or medical recommendations if necessary. But sharing the recommendations made in the course for the intention of reversing hair aging with any other practitioner is strictly prohibited by this agreement.
If you sign up for the Tesla package, expect the laser helmet to be delivered within the first 3 months of coaching. The helmet will be traveling from a long distance and Belle Organix LLC does not assume responsibility for shipping delays or lost items sent by partner companies. The first order of supplements will be provided and ordered for you by The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally after our first consultation. They will be chosen based on the way you answer questions on our very detailed question intake form, which will be discussed on your intake call. Calls are reserved for 30-60 minute blocks. You may borrow minutes from your next call if a previous call goes over the extended time. If all allotted minutes are exhausted on your last call, before the call ends, you will be charged for every 15 minute bracket the call exceeds. A credit authorization form agreeing to this must be filled out before your initial intake call can be scheduled. If there is an emergency requiring you cancel your call, you must cancel with at least a 24 hour notice by emailing [email protected] or messaging Saril Vasquez CFNC TCDP on Facebook. If you are unable to cancel in time your allotted time will still be blocked off in case things change. Because we will be unable to utilize this time for anyone else, and because our schedules are created some time in advance, your minutes will still be deducted from your account.
Belle Organix LLC has relationships with supplement providers and will communicate your customized dosing recommendation for maximum effective results. For your convenience and for maximum savings, we may offer to order supplements on your behalf and ship them to you directly. This will especially be the case, and may be the only way to obtain the supplements, if you live outside of the USA or Canada. In this case, we expect larger batch orders for maximum effectiveness, since there will be a delay in shipment. An extra fee wil also be assessed to cover any expenses surrounding the time and energy required to process shipping and handling.
However if you live in the USA or Canada, you may order on your own or continue to order through our online ordering system, after your initial batch is shipped to you. For as long as you continue to order supplements through us, you will have staff support to help you adjust dosing on all the supplements, for maximum results throughout your coaching experience. This way we are fully aware of your dosing habits which will be evident on your reordering needs. It is not our intention to have you on all these supplements forever; together we can work with your body to achieve your desired result. As long as we remain in communication, and order through us, we can adjust dosing according to the results you are experiencing.
For example, if your hair is getting thicker but not seeing regrowth, we can make adjustments to your overall recommendations to continually improve your results. There is an assessment period as you take the first round of supplements to ensure that you are reacting favorably. In the rare occasion that you have a Herxheimer reaction (where you feel worse before you feel better or you feel better, then worse, then better), having staff support will prove invaluable. If your results are less than desirable, contact The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally instructor immediately. Please keep in mind the diet and lifestyle modifications that are recommended simultaneously are necessary for a synergistic effect, that will greatly minimize the chances of an adverse effect.
The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally instructor shares all experiences both physically and spiritually in our effort to best help our clients, using an approach to improve the mind, body and soul. The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally will provide personal experiences with regards to nutrition, self-leadership, understanding the body, gut function, hair regrowth, etc. and part of this includes mindfulness and gratitude practices, as well as a strong belief that hair regrowth is available to you. In order for the creator of this course to accurately explain how she obtained her results, she will sprinkle in how her experience in her faith (in God’s word) made an impact in her healing. Clinical trials and science continue to uncover the role that prayer, positive thinking and faith play in the healing journey. The body is designed to heal itself, but without faith that it will heal, healing is unavailable. Client acknowledges that although belief in Christianity is not a requirement for results, the instructor will be doing a disservice to the client if she does not include all of the thoughts and literature that lead to her healing. We, as a community, will not judge people that do not share our faith and we are committed to helping everyone (regardless of who they are or what they believe) benefit from our collective experiences.
If you decide to stop the program at any time and for any reason, money will not be returned from what has already been paid. We are unable to retrieve the knowledge that we have already shared so we respectfully and politely hope that our clients understand this policy. If you cancel your membership under the monthly payment plan before the 5 or 10 months have ended, you will not be allowed back into the program since you did not give the program a fair shot and this endangers our success rate and the culture of our community. In the event that you choose to use a payment plan to fund your tuition, your deposit will lock in the current price. If you do not pay off your balance in a reasonable time, such as 3 months within your initial payment, and the offer changes, the amount you invested can be creditied to the new offer.
Graduate students have the opportunity to remain in the community at a discounted rate. You can cancel or downgrade your monthly plan once every 3 months. In the top tier plan, you will not recieve the full benefit in less than 3 months of service. This gives you the adequate amount of time to get the most value from your investment. Once you decide to continue your journey without our professional support, you may regain graduate pricing again after re-enrolling for another offer, such as a challenge or coaching. These offers include an onboarding call which will be necessary to access where you are in your journey before re-entering the community. This assessment will protect your investment and the overall client experience for everyone.
The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally also reserves the right to remove or cease work with any person that lacks respect for other members of the community or for our employees. Solicitation of your offers to other members is also grounds for program suspension. Money will not be returned but you will not make any future payments. This clause is integral to protect the culture of our community. Many of our clients are suffering with high pain points, and adding negative energy to a community that should be hopeful and a safe place is a necessary aspect of healing.
You cannot use, disburse, share, sell or reproduce any content, forms, files, audio, images, videos, formulas, supplement combinations, recipes, intellectual property or the like provided by or owned by The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally, BELLE ORGANIX LLC.
Clients agree not to compete with The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally Course after receiving their coaching, education services and instructions. Clients may not start their own hair loss or anti-aging programs based on the content learned in The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally Course. Salon owners or other businesses herein, may not add hair loss and thining reversal to their salon services while using the products and the combination of products suggested specifically for you. Doing so is endangering public health because the order of dosing, types of supplements, amounts, etc are unique to each individual. Introducing the wrong products at the wrong time may cause herxheimer reactions and lead to more hopelessness in an already emotional fragile person. You may however, refer clients to Bellechanics, for a referral fee.
All clients agree not to add information from The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally to any other program relating to hair loss or anti-aging. If any client of The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally uses the information learned through our services, then that reproduction of instruction will result in lasting damages to us and cannot be calculated with certainty. Client agrees that any reproduction of material shall allow The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally Course the opportunity to seek an injunction in the court of law in order to prevent continued use of intellectual assets and property of The Bellechanics to Reversing Hair Loss Naturally.
This agreement is subject to Palm Beach County, Florida law and any lawsuit brought in Court shall be brought in Palm Beach County, Florida. The prevailing party in any agreement is entitled to attorney fees. All of the terms discussed by the parties are contained within this agreement.
Client acknowledges and agrees to the terms herein.
Types of Data We Collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13.
Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing address, phone, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- When you subscribe to the Services on our Site, our payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and direct deposit information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- When you post messages on the Services or on a Social Media Site (“SMS”) where we have a page or presence (collectively “SMS Pages”), the information contained in your posting may be republished on our Site and other users may be able to see them.
- We will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable federal law.
- In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all emails sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all email messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any email they receive from us at anytime.Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
Information Collected via Technology
- In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we reserve the right to track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our Services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
- We reserve the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. We reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Use of Your Personal Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- to identify you as a user in our system;
- to provide improved administration of our Services;
- to provide the Services you request;
- to improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- to send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created;
- to send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes including those of third parties; and
- to perform marketing or data analysis.
If you opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by us on this Website, we will only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter if you affirmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to the email address provided below in order to request to unsubscribe from future emails.
Use of Non-Personal Information
If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check the Site periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.
We make use of location-based data for our website to connect you with other users near you that can either offer or are in need of the Services. If you choose not to allow us to access your location, some or all functionality may not be available to you.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to perform marketing; to run data analysis; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to you.
Links to Third Party Websites
Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Any account you have with our Site is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). Those rights include the following:
- We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until one of the following happens: (a) you ask us to delete the information, (b) we decide to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) we decide that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that we store and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the GDPR.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.bellechanics.com/contact
- By phone number: 561-895-3475
- By mail: 4300 Jog Rd Unit 542224 Greenacres, FL 33454